Solar Panel Charge Controller/Battery Regulator - 30A Max - 12V/24V
- Brand New And High quality
- Rated Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
- Application: Solar System Controller
- AUTO DETECT – AGM, GEL, OPEN
- Current: 10A/20A/30A
- With Timer and light sensor,it could work for solar light system.
- Only For off-Grid PV Solar System.
- For 12V Pv System: 120W Solar Panel,12V Lead-acid Battery,21V for Max input Voltage
- For 24V Pv System: 240W Solar Panel,24V Lead-acid Battery,42V for Max input Voltage
- Current Types：10A, 20A, 30A.
- 1.Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
- 2.The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
- 3.The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN,AGM, GEL
- it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
- 4.The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
- 1.Build-in industrial micro controller.
- 2.One-key setting,digital display,auto memory function.
- 3.Fully 4-stage PWM charge management.
- 4.Build-in short-circuit protection,open-circuit protection,reverse protection,over-load protection.
- 5.Dual mosfet Reverse current protection ,low heat production.
- There could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.
- 1.Connect the battery to the charge regulator – plus and minus.it will show 1 ,if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
- 2.Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator – plus and minus.
- 3. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator – plus and minus.
- The reverse order applies when deinstalling!
- An improper sequence order can damage the controller!